Franchise with usWhat’s in it for you?
AHEAD Junior will help you earn a steady income.
Education is a rapidly growing industry. The need for supplementary learning continues to intensify, because good education is every child’s ticket to future success—the dream of every parent for his child.
1. What are the fees should I pay to become a franchisee?
Please refer to the table below for the list of fees. These amounts do not include the initial investment required to construct the center, opening expenses, and opening inventory.
|Franchise fee||Php 500,000|
|Marketing training and materials||5% of gross monthly sales|
|Royalty fee||10% of gross monthly sales|
2. What is the cost of opening a new branch?
The cost of opening a new store may vary based on several factors but the estimated cost of opening a 50sqm. store is PHP 1.2M to PHP 1.5M, including the franchise fee.
3. Will AHEAD Junior provide the architectural plans and equipment list? Can I use equipment that I already own or used equipment?
AHEAD Junior will provide the franchisee with the branch layout and design guidelines and furniture designs. Used equipment that are within acceptable standards may be permitted (aircon, computer). Other design concepts coming from the franchisee may be considered upon presentation to and approval from AHEAD Junior.
4. Who will provide the manpower to operate the AHEAD Junior branch?
AHEAD Junior will assist the franchisee in the recruitment and training of its management team for the first time.
5. Will AHEAD Junior office provide the location?
The franchisee may choose to provide, secure, and analyze their own location following the site parameter provided by AHEAD Junior Head Office.